Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

so - so ship

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I felt the check-in and disembarkment process was crazy.   You would think they would have a better system since they do this every week.

The food was ok, nothing special.  The smoking in the casino was horrific.  It extended around the areas near the casino.

The size of the Cabin was what I had expected. I felt that it needed some cleaning. The Glass on the balcony was so dirty that you could not see through it. I wiped the bathroom shelves and counters and the dresser and tables in the room with Clorox wipes I had brought. They were very, very dirty.