Good for adults.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Ship: Carnival Glory

Review Summary

This cruise was my first and it was my honeymoon. I was always too tired to see the later shows because I was bored all day causing me to be more tired after dinner. The pools were on the cold side, which means we didn't use them. Also hot tubs were always full of kids splashing, so we couldn't enjoy that either. The movies were great, but very windy!!!! The food was good, just wish it was available all day and night instead of just pizza and ice cream. Have ice cream toppings? Picture prices are way too expensive!!! Main thing that frustrated my husband and I is the itinerary that was the same since we booked, changed (due to weather) at the last minute causing our excursions to be on the wrong days! The kids need to be more supervised and need to be kept out of the adult areas.

Ship Experiences

need shows during the day

Some of the shows need to be earlier. Sorry I am tired when half the shows are on.

Trying to find open decks to see the dock were hard to find!

Great since the room is the least spent place.

Ports Of Call