Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved the cruise - but disappointed that the 7 of us were not seated on the same table for early dinner in dining room

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

Room Type: Suite

There was 7 of us travelling on the cruise and I booked 4 mini suites on the Empress Deck (7th Floor) cabins 7251, 7249, 7243 and 7250.  The cabins were fantastic and the cruise was great.  The only disappointment was the fact that we had paid so much money for this cruise and on the first night of early dining we were separated on  2 tables that were not even close to one another.  This was very upsetting to us and they seated us on the left side of the dining room and we could not see when the waiters were dancing as they went to the middle of the dining area.  The second night they seated us on 2 tables close to one another but still I had asked to be seated together and this did not happen.  I felt that we should have had priority in the seating and seated in the main dining room having paid so much money for this cruise especially when we went to celebrate 2 birthday's and wanted to be seated on the same table and I had stressed this to when I booked this cruise. This was the only upsetting issue on this cruise for the 7 of us.

Loved our Ocean Suite