okay ship

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

sailed on the Glory 12/5/15, and found this ship lacking. I have cruised many times(platinum member), and found the food below average/passible. I found myself searching for tasty food... I liked the Mexican food bar, & hamburger bar(which is the better food on the ship). Even the pizza was under cooked, middle soggy.

Our room was close to elevator & workers closets & storage & was not quiet.

The staff was nice & friendly.

What was also bad, was the early announcements over the intercom ,which made sleeping/rest hard in AM(very annoying).I was always searching for a quiet area to relax and rest. Music always loud and even serenity quiet area has some music.

I would not cruise again on the Glory. I would sooner pick maybe a different ship or cruise line. Thinking carnival is starting to cut corners in lots of areas on ship, and it is very noticeable to those that have cruise a lot before.

very small, smallest ever for us. A bed and bathroom, no chairs.