Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Second Mate

Cruising on Glory

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

This was our 26th cruise and I have always said if you want a true vacation, take a cruise.  We enjoyed our cruise and islands with a few bumps along the way.

Left Miami on 10/31/15. Had to change rooms, due to flood in our room 3 AM on the first night aboard. Moved us toward back of ship to room 8299. The pictures vibrated and rattled all the time, I finally stuffed folded paper behind the frames. Scraping noises around 12 midnight or 1 AM each night Heard from guest relations on 11/2/15. Offered speciality dining for 2 for the flooding of our room. I declined, due to excellent food in the dining room, asked for credit to sign & sail, Could not do that so I asked for internet. Gave us $120 14 day package which 12 days were left. Talked with Guest Relations in Miami and was advised they also gave us 15% discount on our next cruise. Have not seen anything in writing. So I am not counting on this. Each time I went to Guest Relations, no one was aware of had happened. Trouble getting off ship twice, trouble getting back on 1 time. Items left by Art Auction out in walkway and I walked into it putting knot on my leg and was rescued by a friend who caught me before I fell.