Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Carnival Glory

Sail Date: October 17, 2015

This is my 6th time on the Glory and it has never disappointed me. Embarkation was fast and efficient  The first thing I recognized (from being on the ship in January) was the new carpeting in the elevator and stairwell areas.  Very Nice! The ship is very easy to navigate and was constantly being tended to by the dedicated cleaning members.  Elmer, my cabin steward and his team, kept the room impeccably clean. Abundant food selections for every taste.  Brian and Milos from the Alchemy Bar were very attentive, personable and entertaining.  There was plenty of on board activities for all ages. Debarkation was a breeze.  Not being a smoker, the only one negative, for me, was the smoke in the casino. It somewhat dampened my enthusiasm for playing the slots. Carnival is trying their very best with having air purifiers sitting around the room, but they did not seem to keep up with the amount of smoke in the area.  All in all, this was a very fun cruise, and I have already booked this ship for April 2016.

Very clean, abundant closet space