7 night Exotic Wester Caribbean (Miami)

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

Overall the cruise was really nice.  I don't care that I had to get the Cheers Package due to my roommate wanted it.  Since I am not really a drinker and in no way could I get 15 drinks a day in me, I found it way to much to have to pay for someone who would never use that many.

Other issue, was my roommate left her cell phone on deck 9 for approx 3 minutes and someone took it and didn't turn it in.  The issue was when report was given to security they stated there were no camera's on that deck.  I found that had to believe, really, it is one a large smoking area at the front of the boat and I know I show that area on the TV when they put up shorts of the ship on the set each morning and through the cruise.  Not Carnivals problem I guess, really she is out of 900 dollars now to replace it  That was not the main concern, it was all the pics on the phone from a trip of hers 2 weeks prior of her grandmother and the first two days were on that.  Carnival wouldn't even announce anything for us, we were willing to give a reward to get the camera back so she would have her picture, sad of them.

Our Table staff and room staff were above reproach on the up side. :)

Write a comment.

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Write a comment.

Hold on to your personnel items.

Watch the area has a lot of crime.
7 mile beach, just beautiful
Rent a cab, see Ivy, she was just wonderful, showed us amazing things for an area so poor.
See the oldest church in Belize, it was beautiful
Was just beautiful, not enough time to see it all on a cruise.