Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 26, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised on the great food and service we received on this Carnival cruise. I had heard the above mentioned was not very good but my husband and I would definately cruise with Carnival again. Our interior room was modern, very clean and had all the amenities we needed. Our stateroom attendant was very good and took care of all our needs in a timely manner. We loved the show called Epic Rock and the adult only area on top of ship was fabulous! Our waiters for dinner did a wonderful job serving us the lobster, prime rib, etc. Our bill at the end of the cruise was accurate and we disembarked very easily from the ship. We would recommend buying the Carnival travel voucher for easy access from airport to ship and back. We did not have to wait in any long lines and just boarded the ship. It cost $16.50 per person each way and very worth it.