Second time I did this itinerary on Carnival

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This is the 3rd time I have been on the Carnival Glory. I think that she could use a little TLC, her carpet is a little warn, the rooms are a little dated and she has some lights that aren't working she has an amazing crew and the best food I have ever had on a cruise ship (I am Diamond with Royal Caribbean and Platinum with NCL as well).

The best places for food are:
- Blue Iguana Burgers (the best I've had and I am from Los Angeles)
- Guy's Burgers
- Pizza Pirate (thin crust)
- Comfort Kitchen (they have have stuff like arugula and pear salad with blue cheese)

A few things to note:
- This is a party cruise
- There are lots of kids (over 1,000 on my trip)
- Carnival has less public space than NCL or RCCL

I highly recommend this ship!

The best part of this cruise

No issues

She could use some TLC

A little noisy thanks to the thrusters.

Book midship on an upper level (deck 6 or 7)

Just got on the ship
Nice to walk around
Maybe I am tainted since I have been here 10 times.