Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean

Disappointed

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was somewhat satisfied of this vacation\,but as an experience cruiser\, my family and I were very disappointed. The biggest drawbacks for me were 2 issues that we encountered.1)The noisy drilling outside of my #1366 cabin on consecutive mornings. 2)The incident when my wife ate what apparently seemed to be a chemically contaminated orange (not spoiled\, ripped or rotten). I immediately made a complaint to the MOD of Food & Beverage (Yusuf) and he instantly agreed with me took the evidence away and I never saw him again after. I reported the second incident to guest services and (Patrick) told me that he would further investigate it.The chef did come out to formally apologize to us during our dinner\, but the damage was already done.

Pros: The destinations

Cons: The Food

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.