A FABULOUS CRUISE ON A VERY FUN SHIP!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory
WE HAD A GREAT TIME ON THE CARNIVAL GLORY! THE CREW WAS GREAT\, THE ACTIVITIES WERE VERY FUN AND THE AT SEA DAYS WERE FILLED WITH A GREAT DJ AND ON DECK CONTESTS! IT WAS VERY NICE TO SLEEP ON DECK--SOME DAYS\, I ACTUALLY SNORED\, OR SO I AM TOLD\, BECAUSE I WAS SO RELAXED. THE SHIP ALSO HAD ON DECK MOVIES AND POPCORN\, WHICH WAS A NICE TOUCH AND VERY FUN! THE MOVES WERE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ON A CARNIVAL CRUISE SHIP AND IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST.

THE FOOD WAS NOT OVERLY GOOD\, JUST OKAY\, SAVE FOR THE GUY FIERI BURGER STATION\, WHICH WAS AVAILABLE ALMOST ROUND THE CLOCK. YUMMY BURGERS\, SEASONED FRIES AND GREAT TOPPINGS.

FUN\, FUN\, FUN! HOWEVER\, THE PORTS OF CALL\, EXCEPT FOR SAN JUAN\, WERE LIMITED. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE GREATER ACCESS TO THE ISLAND AND THE LOCAL ATTRACTIONS\, OUTSIDE OF THE EXCURSIONS\, WHICH WERE STILL A LITTLE LIMITED FOR ME.

VERY FRIENDLY\, NICE STAFF!

THE ROOM SMELLED MUSTY--AS IF THEY CREW USED THE SAME MOP FROM CABIN TO CABIN. I USED LYSOL SPRAY AND CLOROX WIPES THAT I BROUGHT WITH ME\, AND THAT DIMINSHED THE SMELL.

EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL\, AS DESCRIEBED ABOVE\, THE ROOM WAS GREAT--WINDOW VIEW. NEXT TIME\, BALCONY.

Pros: THE CREW WAS NICE AND HELPFUL; THE PASSENGERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE ACTIVITIES WERE FUN!

Cons: THE FOOD WAS OKAY\, BUT NOT OVERLY GOOD\, SAVE FOR THE GUY FIERI BURGERS AND FRIES. THE CABIN HAD A STALE\, MILDEW LIKE SMELL WHEN WE ARRRIVED. IT SMELLED LIKE THEY EITHER DID NOT CLEAN IT DAILY OR THEY USED AN OLD\, UNCLEAN MOP.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!