Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival has cut back on services

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

I expected the ship to be in better shape. And I was surprised when I saw people carrying water aboard the ship on check-in. Apparently they have stopped giving bottled water in your cabins. At least they could give a couple of small bottles of water each day to the people who paid full fair as we did. I can see cutting back on the people who get last minute deals\, but come on\, no water?

Pros: The evening meals

Cons: Very poor quality and variety of fruit for the buffet

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The ship has some maintenance issues\, and is in need of some repair
I only give it a rating of two\, because lack of fruit variety and quality\, for example\, all of the pineapple were green and without any sweetness\, only two kinds of juice were offered\, and no butter on the popcorn for the movie night!
Our stateroom was dirty when we arrived\, with black hair on the bathrobes\, towels\, and even on the bed. There was lint under our bed that had not been vacuumed for a long time\, and dust inside the drawers that we put our clothing in. The carpet floor was also a long ways from clean.
They were willing to help\, but for example\, at almost every meal we went to\, (not buffet)\, there was some mistake on the order or they forgot something we had ordered. They did not deserve any tips.