Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean

10702 Big Piney Dr.
Omaha\, Ar 72662

10/26/14

To Whom it May Concern\,
I had saved for 5 years to take this cruise for my 50th birthday and I was greatly disappointed. There were so many issues that instead of relaxation and enjoyment\, I experienced great stress.
I had called\, admittedly\, last minute to check for handicap rooms as my knees had recently made walking impossible. I was told that I had to call the travel agency I booked the cruise with. Honestly\, I never realized that the promotion through American Airlines was a travel agency. I called the number that I was given and they informed me that there were no handicaps available but that I could have a shower stool and could squeeze my foldable wheelchair through the balcony door. I asked the agent if that was truly the case and she said that was absolutely the case as handicap room need was based on medical proof given to Carnival. When I first booked and spoke with Kasha\, I informed her that I needed a wheelchair and decided to bring mine\, instead of renting yours\, as mine was easier for sightseeing. I informed her that my little one needed a needle dispenser for her diabetes. At this point\, I figured I had no choice but to fit tightly into the cabin (6453). Well\, I ended up sponge bathing from Carnivals metal garbage\, never getting to the balcony and using bags for my bathroom needs\, which was terribly humiliating for someone who prides herself on being well kept.
I also spent 2 mornings and one afternoon waiting for repair men as the safe door needed to be replaced and the water was cold twice. It was hard enough and time consuming bathing myself in such a manor never mind waiting for repair people to finish. There was also a mans shoe under the bed\, a thick layer of dust on the lamp tables and someone's f

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Restaurant was well run.
Many of the staff were friendly.