Leaves much to be desired

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory
I tried Royal Caribbean before Carnival and wanted to compare. In a nutshell\, food on Carnival isn't great. The lines were too long and I got of the line several times because of the wait. RC had a better handle on this by breaking up into many stations which had a variety of food so you can actually pick. Carnival had similar food which mostly wasn't wow.

Service isn't their best forte either. I waited at the service desk literally for 45 minutes just to exchange tickets.

Entertainment on the other hand was pretty good. Cruise directory Dr. E was a riot and a lot of fun.

Despite enjoying the entertainment quiet a bit\, the overall experience prevents me from doing this again or recommending Carnivals.

Pros: Entertainment was pretty good

Cons: Food and service

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.