Glory cruie ship July

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory
I think the ship itself was nice. Specifically the adult only areas. The main pool on the lido deck was insanity.

The dining room fantastic. The other options terrible.

I only saw a handful of shows. The ones I saw were enjoyable

My stateroom folks were great. The other staff felt tired and worn out. Often in dining areas including the formal dining area plates were not cleared in a timely matter. On the pool decks I'd have to chase someone to bring me a drink. The staff lacks training and motivation that exists on other cruises. Begging someone to help really made my cruise lack luster.

My stateroom was fantastic. No complaints. Plus the attendants also fantastic.

Pros: the excursions

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!