Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Glory cruie ship July

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

I think the ship itself was nice. Specifically the adult only areas. The main pool on the lido deck was insanity.

Pros: the excursions

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The dining room fantastic. The other options terrible.
My stateroom was fantastic. No complaints. Plus the attendants also fantastic.
My stateroom folks were great. The other staff felt tired and worn out. Often in dining areas including the formal dining area plates were not cleared in a timely matter. On the pool decks I'd have to chase someone to bring me a drink. The staff lacks training and motivation that exists on other cruises. Begging someone to help really made my cruise lack luster.
I only saw a handful of shows. The ones I saw were enjoyable