A marginal cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
It was my first cruise and I did not know that you had to pay for everything you like. I took a yoga class it cost me $12.

We took a tour in Roatan called the \"discover Roatan\" the tour was definitely over priced\, the boat ride was a joke (they should eliminate that)\, the bus ride was a little bit better because you got some sightseeing.

The food was bad\, the beverages were bad.
Dinning had 2 average nights.

The shows were average.
The latin band was really good
There was not much to do and the jacuzzi and pool were always full.

All the staff were friendly and helpfull

It was average\, my father kept tripping over the uneven floor tiles.

A little bit outdated\, one of the mattresses was horrible but other than that it was good.

Pros: The latin band

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.