Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just what I needed

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

My husband and between us have probably taken about 25 cruises. Neither of us had been in Carnival so we decided to give them a chance. They were fundamentally similar to other lines. Some hits and misses on the food and a little noisy for our taste.

Pros: Escaping crowds on our balcony

Cons: Missing Belize

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

It was frustrating ti figure out which decks had forward or aft access and which didn't.
Better than I feared! The burger grill was great!
Small room. Nice rear facing balcony
Staff was very friendly. I was very pleased that the South African lady who gave me a mini-facial and massage didn't push products on me too hard ( I hate that when they do that!)
No big 'shows'\, which was fine with us. We saw a couple comedians\, who we enjoyed