Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Wonderful Experience For New Cruisers!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Thank you everyone involved in our cruise! My granddaughter and I had a marvelous time\, and we were very impressed by absolutely everything! The ship was extraordinarily beautiful\, very clean\, and a very happy place to be. Of course the food was amazing and plentiful\, the entertainment constant\, and ever-present kindnesses very appreciated.

Pros: I loved the glamour and cleanliness of the ship\, and the kind and very helpful staff and crew!

Cons: The pools were smaller than I thought they'd be\, and full most of the time.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!