Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

very nice family time

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

This was my first cruise and i was very happy with my trip my whole family had a great time. We booked last minute and was not sure having a port schedule would work well for our family we usually like to take our time and do many different things. We had the time to do most of the things we all wanted to do\, it helped that my kids are teenagers and could do excursions on their own.

Pros: room service included

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

we had booked to interior rooms and one was upgraded to a window room. this was a very nice surprise. we booked last minute adn did not get rooms assigned until be boarded the ship.
my teenagers did not use the services but they seemed to be good.