Nice Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory
Not as formal and well kept as some I have been on\, but it served the purpose of getting the family together\, the ports were great.

we all had to leave one night because it took so long to get our meal. We were there over an hour and one of the kitchens had closed. My husband had a brain injury and I left him long enough to eat this particular night. needless to say we ate the buffet the rest of the cruise.

Augus was a God Send. He was always helping me get my husband in and out of the stateroom and also provided great service in cleaning the bed when accidents happened.

Doors too small to get my husband's wheelchair in\, we had to dissassemble part of it for ease. I was told it would fit

Pros: Being with family\, ship was fine.

Cons: Finding handicap accessible facilities

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!