Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Better Carnival Cruises

Sail Date: February 28, 2015

This was our fifth cruise with Carnival. The staff has been wonderful on every cruise and they didn't disappoint us on the Glory. However, they may have been understaffed. The other cruises we have taken were very clean and the cleaning crew were always at work cleaning from top to bottom. The Glory felt and looked dirty, and we seldom saw anyone cleaning. We laid out everyday and not once were we asked if we would like something to drink. On past cruises, we were asked frequently. Our table of 8 for evening dinner had only 1 server for several evenings. We had to leave before dessert if we wanted to catch a show. Each cruise I like to book a massage. All through my massage I heard loud banging above me. On vacation you want to relax, and the spa is suppose to be relaxing. I was told the kids carnival was just above the spa area and the kids were jumping up and down making the noise. I love children, I have 5 beautiful grandchildren, but again, you pay for a massage to relax. I should say however, the massage was amazing! I read that the boat was renovated in 2012, but it was the least attractive of the carnival boats I've been on. I heard that from many other passengers as well. I still rated it a 2, because you can't beat the way you're treated by the staff that they did have on board. :) We've always been treated wonderfully by all the staff on all of our Carnival cruises!

Cruise Photos

The ship felt and looked dirty
Food was great but we only had one waiter most nights
Very nice
Service is always great with Carnival
Children's Programs n/a
Miami, Florida
All we saw was the airport and they were very helpful
Loved the shopping!
Belize City, Belize
Our third trip so we stayed on the boat, would like to try dolphin swimming and horseback riding next time.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Absolutely beautiful beach!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Enjoyed the 7 mile beach!