Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not a cruise to relax

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

it was like something was left at the pier when we embarked on our cruise. There were not people standing in line trying to book excursions. There were guards on the beaches it's left us with very discomforting feeling where you wouldn't want to close your eyes while you were laying out in the sand. Maybe that's just me but I just want things to happen but those things were not what I went looking for ..
everything was great just as we as grown to expect and always get
just double my accolades from the quality of the cruise itself
help was always around when you needed them and boy did they work hard at pleasing you