Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Went on this cruise on my honeymoon. Chose a cheaper cruise for a nicer room so we got a suite. Unfortunately we had terrible weather\, didnt get to stop at Grand Cayman and only got reimbursed 20 dollars for it. The food was not nearly as good as Royal Caribbeans\, although they had Guys Burger Joint on the pool deck which was my favorite place to eat the whole cruise. The stateroom attendants never introduced themselves and walked in on my wife while she was showering only to ask if we would be leaving soon. Never said sorry\, in the suite there is two doors to get to the bathroom im sure he could hear the shower yet he still walked in. I would not recommend this boat to anyone unless they just want to party. Only one night club on the ship with a bad DJ\, but the parties on the pool deck were always fun.

Pros: Resting

Cons: Weather

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Good size\, good layout\, clean\, no complaints here
If it werent for our waiter we would not have gone to the dining room for dinner. He was very nice but the food was not very good all together. The breakfast was bland\, omellettes were no good.
I enjoyed the stateroom\, great size for the suite and a nice whirlpool bathtub. Large balcony to enjoy the sunset and sunrise too.
Aside from our waiter\, none of them went above and beyond. This was bizarre I have been on many cruises and they are usually so nice\, introduce themselves\, and get to know us but no one that worked on the ship\, besides Armond our waiter\, really did anything for us.
No great shows. Comedy was ok. The cruise directory Dr. E was good though.