Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Very clean. Everyone was so nice. Our balcony stateroom was good sized compared with other cruiseline's same type of stateroom.

Pros: Everyone was so nice. Waiters & cabin stewards knew everyone by name and always greeted you with a smile.

Cons: The ship gave my name to customs for buying too much jewelry. But the jewelry purchased didn't count because the gem was from the US. I felt like a third class citizen for no reason. I feel the ship should have known what I bought wasn't included in the duty charge.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The adult comedy wasn't real funny.
The Emerald Steakhouse was exceptional.