Great Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Glory
Very clean. Everyone was so nice. Our balcony stateroom was good sized compared with other cruiseline's same type of stateroom.

The Emerald Steakhouse was exceptional.

The adult comedy wasn't real funny.

Pros: Everyone was so nice. Waiters & cabin stewards knew everyone by name and always greeted you with a smile.

Cons: The ship gave my name to customs for buying too much jewelry. But the jewelry purchased didn't count because the gem was from the US. I felt like a third class citizen for no reason. I feel the ship should have known what I bought wasn't included in the duty charge.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!