Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Glory be....it was fun!

Sail Date: May 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

All in all, this was a good experience.  The ports were wonderful, but lacking information for handicapped access.  Our cabin was clean and well tended, and the food was enjoyable, with good variety.  We notice the lack of live entertainment compared to other cruises.  Dr. E was the best, and made the cruisers feel so welcome.

Accurate information for handicapped access would be helpful.
This cabin was the best! Plenty of space to maneuver my scooter and Oxygen equipment. It was greatly appreciated. It was clean and well maintained.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I was told that there would not be access for my scooter on the tender, so I did not attempt to go. Later found out that there were tenders that would have accommodated my scooter. Pooor information.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
What a great port! Easy access to anything you may want to do.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Did not take a tour, but wen "exploring" on our own and had an educational and fun day.
Grand Turk Island
Lots of fun.....but I learned that you can't catch a nap beside Marguerittaville!

The Serenity deck was unavailable due to broken elevator. We had confusion for access to the pool and sunning area involving elevators while unable to climb stairs and use a scooter. It would take another week on the ship to figure it all out!