Very nice ship! Excellent food. Nice cabins. Entertainment better than most.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 16, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

So good to have Adult only areas. Easy to get on and off ship when in ports.  Easy to get around.  Great to have "anytime dining"!  This was the first time I was on a Carnival ship and I was impressed.  However, it was Spring Break and there were lots of families and children, which was why I was glad to have Adult Only areas.  It was also a diverse group of class of people.  (I had a wonderful experience on the Dawn Princess & Celebrity Summit, which were mostly adults and a nice class of people.) Dinner menus changed each night.  I would recommend this ship.  The Western Caribbean is not as pretty as the Eastern though.  My favorite stops were Cozumel and Mohogany Bay Roatan.  Belize is yucky and needs to have a port instead of having to tender over.  Go visit Caye Caulker if you want to see something pretty.  However, the water taxi is an hour ride from Belize.  Do not buy a round trip ticket. Belize Water Taxi Terminal did not tell us that the taxi coming back would not get back to port to get our ship's tender in time.  There was 2 hr time difference from ship time and Belize time.  Bummer.  Time in this port was not long enough.  However, I don't know who in their right mind would vist the city.  Most people went on excursions out in the water.