Not so Great cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
I flet the ship didnt have any things for people in the age range of 18-30. Most the music played was 60s-80s music and the games were like Bingo everyday.. there was the battle of Genders that was funny but really i was not impressed. I felt the food was not good at all!! The steak house the 5 star place ok pretty good but I felt could have been better. Worse was te dinnning room food! that took an hour every night to get! and was cold sometimes and didnt taste good at all... the desserts were ok pies were not good.. Drink were pricey.. But i was more upset at the facet that to get a soda you must go to the bar.. wait 20 min to even get it.. the hot tubes on the decks were cold! not even hot!

I felt the Gold room was not up to date... staff was rude and food wasnt good. Even the steak house people were a little rude..

the stateroom people were the best on the whole ship did a great job keeping rooms clean etc. the room was good size out dated Wish someone told he no conditioner was provided for my hair

Pros: St. Thomas trip

Cons: the activities on the boat

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.