Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

This was the first cruise that my son and I had taken and we were very impressed. An incredible vessel that masquerades as a five star hotel. The detail, craftsmanship and elegance of every aspect of the ship was exhilarating.

Pros: The service was amazing

Cons: Rain, rain, rain

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

So many restaurants with exceptional food, friendly staff, with quality/quantity added was great! Gained a few more pounds than expected though! :)
We had an internal stateroom which for the size was well laid out and planned. Perfect for my son and I as we had no intention of staying in the room very long and spent many hours on other parts of the ship or at the ports of call.
I cannot say enough in this area. So amazed at the levels of customer service and the friendliness of the staff.
Too many options to possibly get them all in! Great shows, activities etc.
My son was registered with Circle C and greatly enjoyed the programs and activities he was part of on the ship. It also allowed him to meet and befriend some other youth his age.