Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Value

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

The ship was nice, and we enjoyed our balcony in our room. Our waiter, Pravit was very nice every night for dinner, and our steward, Wasson, was very attentive and loved our son. Even though the weather wasn't great, we had a good time and enjoyed the shows. Our only negatives were that a lot of the family friendly entertainment, such as trivia, etc, took place in the casino, which was very smoky. Even the detox seminars and metabolism seminars were in a bar during the daytime, and I couldn't tolerate the smoky smell, so I had to leave them. The only other downside was that the website said they had whole milk available (our baby is 12 months and needed it), but it turned out it was only available through room service, which was very busy. It felt like I spent a lot of the trip on hold to get through to roomservice, and then waiting in our room for the milk to be delivered. I would have brought my own if I had known it would be such a pain. I missed a few of the rare sunny windows on the trip when my husband and son went to the pool while I waited in the room for the milk. By the time it got there, it was raining again, but overall, we had a good time and enjoyed ourselves.

Pros: A relaxing getaway with very nice staff

Cons: waiting for whole milk over and over

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

would be better to not have them in smoky locations