Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A very nice cruise experience.

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

The ship was nice and clean. It was a little smaller than other ships I've been on. I loved how it was decorated for the holidays.

Pros: The service was great! Our waiter was awesome. We requested him when we went to dine.

Cons: The ship moved a lot. More then any other of the 4 cruises I've been on. Not sure if it was the time of year, the ocean, or they were just driving fast but it did bother me and my company a bit.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Only thing I didn't like about food options, was that breakfast room service menu was limited to continental options and didn't have hot food like other ships I've been on. Guys burger was great! Open dining was a nice option because you can go at your lea sure during the evening.
Very nice and comfortable. Room was pretty large. It was just a regular room with a square window. Only complaint like I said was movement of ship during cruise. This is the only cruise I considered taking something for sea sickness. I didn't get sick but it did bother me.
Very friendly staff!
Just be aware there is only shopping pretty much in St. Thomas unless you do an excursion. We didn't know this. You cannot just walk to the beach you have to take a taxi. If you go here, I suggest the excursion to St. John's island. It's beautiful!