Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon Experience

Sail Date: January 06, 2013

My Honeymoon was spent on the Carnival Glory. The experience was fine but two of the ports we were supposed to stop at were knocked off the agenda. It felt a lot like we were "jipped" on the cruise as there was no reimbursement for the missed ports besides an $11 port charge.

Also, I got a rash from the cruise and began getting scared one night as I felt my throat was closing. I went down to see the ship doctor and before I could tell him what was wrong he threw some cream and Benadryl over the counter. He didn't take the time to ask any questions, he stated I used too much Sunscreen and when I told him that never happens to me as I live in Florida and am often in the sun he still insisted that was wrong. I took what he gave me and was then charged $30 dollars for a awful "Medical Visit". The next day I woke up with a swollen face and didn't return to the medical center because of a fear of getting charged again.
Medical Staff was awful, Guess Services did not put customers first!
Children's Programs Unsure