Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My reflections

Sail Date: December 09, 2012

The flight was booked very well. Sailing out of Miami was easy. Loved the ship and its dining room staff was fantastic. I was not wowed by the housekeeping - 2 days to get bottled water replaced and ice was scarce.
Very disappointed that I could not purchase formal pictures in less than 8x10 size.
The "Discover Mexico" excursion needs to be tossed out - directed to two places where small children were selling merchandise - no cultural information given and delivered to a beautiful beach for too short a time.
I truly enjoy cruising and will book again soon.
Very good
Exceptional staff
No top sheet on bed and had to ask twice to have bed converted to king
Courteous
Did not like Divas
Children's Programs Not applicable
Enjoyed Zoo and Helment Dive

As a single, I kept being put at small tables. I wanted company during open dining. Great coffee and wait staff.