Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very disappointed!!!

Sail Date: December 09, 2012

What a disappointment!!! Ship itself was great - a typical glitzy Carnival ship. The cabin stewart and dining room staff were wonderfu although the service was very slowl. The food portions at dinner were extremely small - good taste and presentation but very small portions. The entertainment was HORRIBLE - worst I have ever seen and I have been on more than 10 cruises. There was no steel drum bands which I and I'm sure many others associate with a Caribbean cruise. There were only three "shows" in the auditorium and they rotated them. They were basically all the same - glaring lights and singers/dancers who could not sing nor dance. Out of step, costumes which were not consistent with the "theme" of the show. All cruises I have been on have had different entertainment each night in the auditorium to include Broadway type shows, singers, comedians, jugglers, etc. Always a delight after dinner. Not this ship. Also, the first and second nights also included "technical difficulties" to delay the show which I feel was used as a way to get people to buy drinks. One of the comedians in the comedy club was obviously drunk and/or high. He was so bad people were booing him and walking out. Also, no midnight buffets, no ice sculptures, no "cute little animals" made out of fruits and vegetables - all things we have had on other cruises. Not sure I will sail on Carnival again. Other lines was much better.