Worth the money

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Transatlantic

2 Night Cruise To Nowhere (Norfolk Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
This is my second time doing this same cruise so it must not be too bad. It seemed like they rushed us off the ship this time. SHip got back to Norfolk at 6:00 or so and they started call for people to get off at 7:00. Now for those that did not party all night and was ready to get off, this may have been great, but for me, not so great. All and all I would do it again if the price was right (smile).

We got moved from our table right in the middle of eat a roll. Seemed odd\, but I booked the room and the left a note for the person on the cruise with me saying they which the arrangements. Not cool.

Pros: Much to do\, much to eat\, much fun to be had\, TAM.

Cons: Smoking in some of the clubs\, long lines\, getting which from my dinner table

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!