Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: October 14, 2012

This ship was a perfect first cruise for me. From the Red Sail Restaurant to the Emerald Steakhouse, the food was delicious every single time. Our room was very clean and the room stewards made sure it was always well-stocked with towels. Anytime we had a question or request, it was met with polite, well-mannered responses. I can't imagine cruising on any other cruise line. The Glory's captain was friendly and nice; the maitre'd was seen several times throughout the cruise in all restaurant areas consulting with his staff; the waiters were efficient and quick. The entire ship's crew did an excellent job for the entire six-day cruise.

Pros: The service and cleanliness of the ship

Cons: I can't think of a single bad thing!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Dining was the best - the only thing I would change is to add another pizza station!
The restrooms in the public areas were always immaculate and the entire ship was immaculate.
It was larger than I expected; there was plenty of storage space including under the bed for suitcases; the bathroom ALWAYS had plenty of hot water and the water pressure was always good.
We never saw an unhappy crew member - everyone was always helpful and friendly. Tony and Iputu and Joanne were the absolute best in the Golden Room!
All entertainment was fun. The comedian John Wesley Austin was hilarious! Lolly was funny too. The Justin Illusion show was amazing!