Exceeded my Expectations

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2012
I cruised with Carnival in Nov of 2008 for the first time. I was completly satisfied! The worse thing I can say is that the kids took over the pools during the day :) . The food was excellent & plenty of it. I dont think I have eaten so much ice cream in my life! My cabin steward went above & beyond to make sure we were absolutely comfortable. My waiter addressed me by name & served me 1st every night. I cant wait to cruise with Carnival agian....

The food was excellent. I didnt Gain weight because I walked around the ship everyday!!

We enjoyed the variety of Entertainment options.eg.. the varieties of music/nightclubs etc.

The entire staff was overly friendly.. Everyone went out of there way to be helpful.

It only took us 2 days to find our way around.. The maps were great! I wish the public restrooms were a little more accessible.

The room was excellent. I like the idea of safes in the room..

Pros: Everything

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!