Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Exceeded my Expectations

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

I cruised with Carnival in Nov of 2008 for the first time. I was completly satisfied! The worse thing I can say is that the kids took over the pools during the day :) . The food was excellent & plenty of it. I dont think I have eaten so much ice cream in my life! My cabin steward went above & beyond to make sure we were absolutely comfortable. My waiter addressed me by name & served me 1st every night. I cant wait to cruise with Carnival agian....

Pros: Everything

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

It only took us 2 days to find our way around.. The maps were great! I wish the public restrooms were a little more accessible.
The food was excellent. I didnt Gain weight because I walked around the ship everyday!!
The room was excellent. I like the idea of safes in the room..
The entire staff was overly friendly.. Everyone went out of there way to be helpful.
We enjoyed the variety of Entertainment options.eg.. the varieties of music/nightclubs etc.