Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

pros a very beautiful ship.
the food was 2nd to none.

This was my first time on Carnival Glory. Im 78 years young, and I've been on a lot of cruises, but I've never meet a friendlier staff. Everyone could not do enough for you. That includes housekeeping, waitstaff, room service everyone. I had 3 occasions to use your wheel chairs and the person that push me were the greatest. The last young lady that took me off the ship made a great impressions on my wife. To all I just say thank you and if I'm able physically to take another cruise it will be Glory.

Pros: Being able to do a lot of things without getting off the ship. casino\,wating movies.

Cons: Having to walk too far sometimes. I'm on oxygen and I walk with a cane.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!