Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (Ne

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

The \"Glory\" was okay not great, but I wasn't expecting a lot after reading some of the reviews- but I felt that the organization on the this cruise was lacking. To many lines and to much waiting on lines and no much yelling of directions. I felt that the staff was not enthused about this cruise they just seem like they were going through the motions.

Pros: Port of Calls

Cons: The organization of the ship

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The fact that there is only one floor \"5\" that you can actually go from one end of the ship to the other is really a problem.
Food was good\, the lines to get to dinner where insane - and seeing that we were doing a North East Cruise - do you think that you should have offered New England Clam Chowder soup at least once.
comfortable and clean
Not really friendly- but I suspect that they cruise was also a training cruise\, a lot of staff had no idea.
some good- but some very dark- the magician should go..