My First Real Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
I enjoyed the offerings of the ship and felt very safe at sea. We enjoyed the en-tertainment and thought Matt, the host, was wonderful. Juste, our steward, was
the most cordial, courteous, and pleasant steward we could have had. It was great conversing in French with him which gave me a chance to brush up on my use of the language. I. Wayan and Ida Bagus were also very courteous, dedicated and provided excellent service as well.

The overall staff was excellent and extremely friendly.
The Guest Service staff was absolutely the best!!!

Pros: The service\, the cleanliness\, and the dining.

Cons: The elevator service; very poor and confusing.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!