NoDisappointed

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
A disappointed expectation. I am originally from the Caribbean and did not appreciate the food served which was not the only disappointment for me. Many of the activities I did not attend because I did not like them. I cruised on a previous Carnival ship and it was a real splendor thats why I returned. Right now I have resigned from Carnival cruises. I felt that my time and spending on that vacation was a total loss.

Pros: The warm and friendly crew

Cons: The scheduled programs

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.