Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Carnival Glory to Canada

Sail Date: September 08, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The cruise itself was fine, the ports were okay, but the tours were inadequate for time and sightseeing. There was not enough time and the drop offs were far away from some of the sights. Had I known that the Glory would be in dry dock two weeks later I would have taken a different Carnival ship; which means that the Glory had to have an update. Note: Your bathroom tub entry was so high that I had difficulty getting in and out (I also had a knee replacement and that made it even harder). There was no shower in the bathroom, which I could have used. Also, in the bathtub you use a GLASS soap dish. What if it broke and someone stepped on the glass in the bathrub. Also, your handicap handles are smooth. When your hands are soapy they slide, not GRIP and that is a dnagerous situation. The food was really bad, not the kind of quality from Carnival that I have experienced in the past.

Pros: Most of the staff were friendly and accommodating

Cons: The food was awful. I was surprised at the quality of the food and sometimes the service.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

As I said\, no shower in the bathroom\, tub too high to get in easily\, glass soap dish and very slippery handles