Not the best cruise of my life

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2012
I believe that team and staff was doing the best they could.
I did not like that the free drink that I was offered I only could use in the dinning area and only during breakfast, lunch or brunch. I think I should have a flexibility of using it in the bar. It's just one drink for a limited amount of people. I don't thing the company will go broke.

The food was good but not enough choices for vegetarian.

Most of the days was the same schedule. This was first trip for my adult daughter and she was bored. We didn't even get to meet a captain during \"meet and greet\". I've never missed this on any other cruises I took before this one.

Carnival Glory is an old ship. Even though it was maintained well there is nothing to be glory about it. I would like to mentioned that the waiters in the buffet style restaurant did not have time to clean up tables on time. I would guess there was shortage of wait staff.

Nothing fancy but comfortable enough.

Pros: I don't really like this cruis but just to pick something that was good- I'd say Comedy hours were funny. I also liked gym and classes they offered.

Cons: I don't thing this this cruis should be offered at all. There is really nothing exiting about St. Johns and Halifax.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.