Great Time

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Canada/New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2012
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was clean as can be for the amount of people .The crew was friendly.The room we had they cleaned it twice a day which I was shocked (not used to people waiting on me ).Wehad no problem boarding the ship or leaving very fast .I was surprised (maybe because we got a suite).The food was great and lots of it. You cant amagine how much food.If you didnt gain at least 5 pounds you have good control on what you eat.(Igained 8 but was worth it now I will work it off).This was our first trip and we are not sorry .

Every kind of food you can want

If you didnt speak first they would not speak

cleaned twice a day

Pros: The food and entertainment

Cons: Weight gain

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!