Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Purser

Good, but Carnival has tricky rules!

Sail Date: July 16, 2012

Room Type: Suite

the food far exceeded my expectations. However, I can only recommend this cruise if you are not concerned about seeing the sights at the ports of interest. The ship arrived late to both ports and had long lines for debarkation. Also the debarkation at the final destination was confusing and caused me to miss getting the bottle of wine that was confiscated at the beginning of the cruise because it was 1/2 liter over the allowed limit.

Pros: Food was better than I expected

Cons: Took my bottle of wine at the beginning of the cruise and did not return it. Also, the debarkation rules were difficult, in addition to arriving late to both ports of interest

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

but we paid for a premium cabin