Good, but Carnival has tricky rules!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Type: Suite
the food far exceeded my expectations. However, I can only recommend this cruise if you are not concerned about seeing the sights at the ports of interest. The ship arrived late to both ports and had long lines for debarkation. Also the debarkation at the final destination was confusing and caused me to miss getting the bottle of wine that was confiscated at the beginning of the cruise because it was 1/2 liter over the allowed limit.

but we paid for a premium cabin

Pros: Food was better than I expected

Cons: Took my bottle of wine at the beginning of the cruise and did not return it. Also, the debarkation rules were difficult, in addition to arriving late to both ports of interest

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.