Sweet Sixteen Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship seemed a little small compaired to my previous trip. But overall it was acceptable and was kept very clean.

It seems that the ice cream machines are not serving \"ice cream\" anymore but some form of \"ice milk\" or frozen something. While the taste was good it definately was not what I had on my previous trip.

There was always something to do if you wanted to.

I had my daughter and 5 of her friends for her 16th birthday celebration and they enjoyed themselves. There was one incident of an overly\"friendly\" staff person at the teen club who was telling these young girls his room# and face book info which was inappropriate. I suggest that staff who are coming in contact with the younger guests be screened and assigned very carefully.

The cabin steward was a wonderful guy\, and the people you meet who are cleaning were friendly. Most of the bartending people were not rude but they were not friendly and were kind of abrupt\, not pleasant at all.I wanted to purchase the \"unlimited soda pass?\" for my 5 guests and my daughter and was told there were no more carnival cups at this particular bar (after being told my guest services to go there). There was no effort made to get any cups or maybe give me a time to return for some cups\, needless to say I was very annoyed by this time and decided not to purchase anything and save myself apprx $100.00.

The maps at the elevators are hard to read and understand\, if you need glasses you cannot read them\, and most times I am not carrying my glasses\, and need to ask someone else to read it for me.

I dont know but it always feels like you have to walk forever to get anywhere\, but that is just how it is.

Pros: Any time meals

Cons: Ran out of items and no effort to replace.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!