Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Purser

Great cruise!!

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

What we liked most on the Canada cruise was the two days at sea!! We just lounged in deck chairs, read, and ordered the drink of the day. Really relaxing. Took in the nightly entertainment which was top-notch!! The meals, as always, perfect. And, the ice cream/yogurt machine was open 24 hours a day (big thumbs up for that!). Took shore excursions in both St. John and Halifax and enjoyed them greatly. Lots of night time options on board - always something to do. Cruised Carnival many times and haven't been disappointed; great cruise line!

Pros: Use the sauna in the Spa w/out a fee; good beer choice w/ Thirsty Frog (priced right\, too!).

Cons: It was a great cruise w/ no cons to report.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Stateroom steward (can't recall his name) was fantastic. Anticipated my needs. Saw me coming down the aisle way with two glasses in my hand and the room key in my teeth. Ran up five staterooms to use his key to open my stateroom. Now\, that's service!!