Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A GLORYous cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

I really enjoyed my time on the Carnival Glory. The staff was incredibly friendly and I felt as if I was part of the Carnival family by the second day. It was a perfect trip for my family and I, I would highly recommend it to all travelers looking for a short, relaxing vacation with older family members!

Pros: I really enjoyed getting to know all the staff. they were so friendly\, they made me feel right at home.

Cons: I didn't like that the Latin Music was mostly in the cigar bar. I don't enjoy cigar smoke!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!