Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Had a blast

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was clean, room stewards thorough, staff friendly. The food was not exceptional but acceptable, better in the dining room than the buffet, 24 hour pizza was super!

Pros: If you want drinks delivered to your left and right, Carnival is for you!

Cons: Signing children into the Camp Carnival on the first day can be hair-raising!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

My only clear complaint is after signing up my children online pre-boarding AND in the orientation meeting after boarding got us NO privledge on the first morning of programs. When we went to drop the children off at 10am on our first day at sea there was a ridiculous line where parents and children were anxious and stressed. Children who wouldn't normally get upset at drop off (mine) were crying because other kids were crying and clinging to their parents. I had to wait in this disgusting line twice to drop off both kids because they were not in the same age group. Once the kids were in and registered they had a blast! If I were to do it again I would pre-register online, make an appearance at Camp Carnival on the first night (late dining doesn't allow for this easily) and then drop the kids off on the first day an hour or more after they open to let all the mess of lines and crying and carrying on subside.