Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

My 1st cruise experience

Sail Date: June 14, 2012

My 1st cruising experience was great except my husband put out a rather good sized fire while we were at sea & we did not even receive a thank you. The crew members just asked our name & room number, nothing more was said.

Pros: Lots to do & tons of food variety

Cons: A little upset on how a emergency was handled

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Not sure, no children came with us
The ship was very clean, inside and out. Always smelled fresh & appeared well manicured
The dining experience was wonderful. Extreme variety for the buffets and the dining room had polite and very helpful staff
The bed was more comfortable than I had expected. The bed was always turned down at night. The rooms size was perfect & in a GREAT location.
The general staff was great. The only issue we had was the incident with the fire that we were unsatisfied with.
There was alway something to do