I'm ready to do it all again!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas (Norfolk Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Glory
I thought the crew and everyone taking care of you as a guest were professional, kind, friendly and always attentive and available. Everyone treated us as we were important VIPs if you will. Everything could NOT have been better, more enjoyable or exciting. Our room was gorgeous, our balcony something I wouldn't do a cruise without no matter the inexpensive cost, it was awesome!

Cruises have changed over the years I've gone and they are now as perfect as can possibly be. I loved every SECOND of it!

Not enough time to see it all but I sure loved all I had the chance to go to!

So attentive it was like your Mom was taking care of you! Always remembered our names which truly impressed me! LOVED THAT~!

Spotless everywhere you looked!!

Impeccable and perfect! Clean and smelled nice always!

Pros: Relaxing, eating and being able to do anything I wanted at any time!~

Cons: Nothing...it was perfect!~

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!